Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to me (cont'd)

And now for the official birthday post:
Saturday - What I really wanted this year for my birthday was to spend some time together and for Juan to work on a list of small things around the house that I've been saving up for him.  He was thrilled, of course, with the idea.  So Saturday, he and Luz played together.
Sunday - Sunday morning my counselors popped in, surprising me with some original mango cupcakes (of which I did not get a picture unfortunately), a book, and a cute card.  Thanks!  Then we got to go to Diego's baby blessing and hang out with our friends Antonio and Veronica.  So fun!  We got home and Samuel cooked dinner.  Thanks Samuel!

 Baby Diego and Mama Veronica

Monday - Juan and Luz played, hung out, and did some errands together.  I got to go to Sam's Club with my friend Tepoe.  Then Juan barbecued hamburgers for me (and the rest of the family).  We had some great ice cream sundaes and I got to open some fabulous gifts.  Thanks to all!

Me, Samuel, and Victoria...all ready to blow out our candles!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for spending MOST of your day with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that I had to miss the birthday bash. I have started finding the gifts as I have been unpacking so will be sending them soon.

    ReplyDelete