Friday, October 29, 2010

6 ounces!

Today Ezra turned 4 weeks old.  With Luz we started her on 1 bottle feeding each evening at 4 weeks to get her used to the bottle.  Juan usually gave it to her while I pumped at the same time.  It worked great.  We decided to do the same with Ezra.  I produce quite a bit of milk and often have to pump frequently during the first few months.  I got a bottle ready for Ezra with 3 1/2 ounces in it.  I sat down to pump and Juan came back down about 5 minutes later saying that Ezra needed more.  I promptly handed over the 2 1/2 ounces that I had just pumped and he drank all of that immediately.  Yes, my friends, Ezra downed 6 ounces of milk at 4 weeks old.  I was really impressed.  No wonder he is growing like a weed!  And no wonder I produce so much milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment