Monday, November 1, 2010

Reading catch-up

During the past month and a half, I have not stopped reading.  I have just stopped posting about what I've been reading.  I will attempt to catch-up now (abbreviated version).


1. Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute - Great










 
2. A Thomas Jefferson Education by Oliver Van DeMille- So great I bought it



3. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom - Enlightening



4. For One More Day by Mitch Albom - Also enlightening



5. Key Lime Pie by Josi Kilpack- Great











6. On Becoming Babywise by Gary Ezzo - I've read it before and I'm glad I read it again.  I really do believe and practice many of the principles outlined in this book with amazing success!  This time around I actually bought the book. :)



7. The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp, M.D. - Good









8. Surviving Your Blessings by Lynn C. Jaynes - Good, not what I was expecting, but good








9. Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans - Great, as always








 


10. Tranquil Light by Anita Stansfield - Great, as always

No comments:

Post a Comment