Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Recipe: Spinach and Potato Fritatta (from It'sAllAboutTheFood-Mom.blogspot.com)

My Rating: Very yummy flavor!
So, apparently I am a little bit challenged in the area of following directions, including recipes.  I have actually eaten this once before when my Mom made it for me a couple of months ago.  She has told me how she made it, and I watched her make part of it.  But alas, I could not follow the directions and ended up with Spinach and Potato "scramble," which tasted very yummy and looked nothing like a respectable fritatta should look.  The recipe is found here, on my Mom's food blog, which I highly recommend.  If you want the scramble version, you can do what I did and use 6 regular potatoes of regular size and a couple of big handfuls of spinach, resulting in way too much food to really hold together in a cohesive form.  It was so tasty, but I think next time I will cut back on the quantities in order to conserve the shape...or maybe make 2 instead. :)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment