Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Recipe: Chocolate Trifle

My Rating: Very yummy!
I woke up this morning thinking about dessert.  (Surprise!)  I had dreamed about several options, but came downstairs to find that we did not have any butter, a key ingredient in several of my dreams.  I discussed the dilemma with Stephanie over breakfast and asked her to please bake a treat for me today.  This is what we came up with.

Recipe:
1 Triple Chocolate Fudge cake, baked
2 packages of Chocolate instant pudding, 3 oz each
Cool Whip
Walnuts, chopped
She baked the cake as directed and then let it cool for a couple of hours.  She then cubed it and layered cake, pudding mixed with walnuts, and Cool Whip in a trifle dish.  On top she spread Cool Whip and sprinkled with cake crumbs.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment