Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Sad Day

You know how some experiences that other people have make you think about your own life?  Today that happened to me.  I got a call this morning from my sister-in-law, who told me that her sister's baby had passed away and she was going to have to deliver her at 18 1/2 weeks.  I got off the phone in tears.  During the entire day I just thought of her and how sad I am for her.  I wish no one had to go through that.  Losing a baby is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do and I don't think there are many other experiences that feel quite like it.

Tonight I needed a good cry, so Juan and I watched Love Takes Wing (#7 from this series on DVD) and ate Mexican sweet bread.  It was nice to spend a few moments together and get out some tears.

By the way, I absolutely love this series and highly recommend it!  Every movie makes me cry, but sometimes that's a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. So hard...I'm so sorry, Theresa.
    This post brought me to tears.

    You're amazing...for so many reasons.

    ReplyDelete