Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wedding reception adventure!

Carolyn and I, along with 3 little girls, took a drive up to Ogden for a high school friend's wedding reception.  Well, it turned into a much bigger adventure than we had bargained for.  While exiting the freeway, my car decided not to work anymore.  Here's me parked on the side of the road.  After figuring out that the car could drive in reverse but not forward, I was finally able to get to the side. 


We had to have it towed. (sad) But met so many wonderful people in Ogden. (happy) We did make it to the reception, just as it was ending. (sad)  But had a chance to visit with the family in a less crowded environment. (happy) It was so fun to see the Young family after so many years - the last time being at my wedding 5 1/2 years ago!!!  Congrats Eric and Trish!

No comments:

Post a Comment